A Krugle Project has one or more Krugle Data Sets. A Data Set is defined by (i) a Data Repository and (ii) a Data Set Location within that Data Repository.
First, create a Krugle Data Repository. From the Data Repository Details page:
- Enter a Name that you want Krugle to use when refering to your CVS repository.
- Enter credentials (Login and Password) that will provide proper access to the information that you want Krugle to search.
- Enter the location of your CVS repository on the host system.
- Enter the network connection type, the communication protocol and port for your Repository - if different from the default settings shown.
- Click Save. Krugle will verify access to your system, save this Data Repository and return you to the Add/Edit Project page.
Next, specify a Data Set Location from the Add/Edit Project page:
- Select the name of Data Repository you just created from the "Data Repository" dropdown list.
- Then, enter the location of the Data Set within the repository in the field labeled "Project Path". This will be the relative path from the Root Path of the CVS repository to the data that you want Krugle to Search.
- Click "Add Data Set". This will add your Data Set to the current project.
When the Project specification contains all Data Sets that you require, click the "Finish" button.
If the Data Repository you need has already been created in Krugle, you can skip steps for Data Repository creation and simply specify the Data Set location.
If you would like your Krugle Project to contain multiple Data Sets (from the same or different Data Repositories), repeat the appropriate parts of this process.