Announcing Krugle v6
Krugle v6 Delivers Bold, New Architecture For Search and Discovery in Software Development
Cupertino, California - March 21, 2017 - The Aragon Consulting Group today announced Krugle Enterprise V6. With this release, Krugle significantly extends the core capabilities that have made it the industry standard search solution for software development organizations. Krugle V6 brings important new deployment, performance optimization and search features - and updates its comprehensive support of ALM and SCM repositories. New features in this release include:
- Software Installation Now you can deploy Krugle onto your own hardware or cloud, using standard Linux stack components. This new installation and configuration option allows core Krugle services to be deployed with custom server, memory and storage options - to ensure the proper balance of cost, system resource utilitization and performance for any organization.
- Support for Regex Type Querying with the all new Regex type query capabilities, users can create more complex search queries - using multiple terms, conditional query parameters, intermixed token, symbol and numeric patterns - greatly improving the ability to pinpoint code and integration patterns that represent most vulnerabilities, risks and opportunities across the organizations code assets.
- Easily Configurable for High Capacity, Index Redundancy and Optimal Repository Integration Krugle V6 can be deployed in a variety of cloud configurations, providing options that include: multi-TB data footprint, high availability cache and search index storage and optimal SCMI performance with large data repositories.
- Efficient, Modern Search Architecture Krugle V6 is build on the latest stable releases of Solr and Lucene, for enhanced query capabilities and greatly improved storage efficiency and significantly. In this version, a duplicate search index is not required - reducing overall storage needs by approximately one third, and continuous index building means that users will have search access to the files immediately after the files are added to the index.
- - Code and knowledge reuse and sharing
- - Software change management and impact analysis
- - Learning and knowledge transfer
- - Software technical support and troubleshooting
- Technology Krugle search technology delivers quick, incisive answers - across software source code, development artifacts, record systems and project management records.
- Complete Coverage Krugle interfaces with the widest range of development systems to provide unified access to the information that guides crucial development decisions.
- Robust Deployment Krugle is a secure, reliable and scalable enterprise solution that has been proven in the most demanding software development organizations in finance, communications, high technology and defense organizations.
Krugle Enterprise V6 is the only enterprise-grade search engine designed from the ground up to meet the demanding, unique information access requirements of modern software development teams. Krugle continuously and automatically collects and organizes all software development information - including source code, deployment scripts, issue tracking system records, change requests, requirements documents and deployment artifacts - so that users can instantly search, discover and extract relevant development, testing, deployment and support information.
Krugle Enterprise Delivers Comprehensive Visibility into Key Development Assets and Insights
Krugle enables deep search of a vast range of development repository types to create a federated search and discovery knowledge base that draws on the key knowledge assets of the development organization - including all code files, build and deployment scripts, and Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Word, .pdf, .xml, .txt and rtf files. Krugle preserves references between files so that relevant files and process information can easily be retrieved and used in Krugle searches.
How Businesses Profit from Krugle Enterprise
Krugle Enterprise provides the industry's most advanced and reliable "federation layer" to teams that work with digital information stored in version control systems, issue tracking databases and document repositories. Krugle automatically aggregates and unifies this information to provide users with immediate, "high value" insights into user specific software development, testing and troubleshooting issues. Krugle uniquely improves productivity and decision making in critical design, development and support tasks, including:
About Krugle Enterprise
Software is a vast and ever growing embodiment of an organization's most valuable intellectual property. Krugle transforms this intellectual property into "on demand" repository of collective expertise that every member of the development team can grow and profit from. Krugle enables faster, better decision making in software design, testing, deployment and support. Krugle has built its leadership in Enterprise Search for Development around three key pillars:
Try Krugle NowDownload Krugle Basic Krugle Online Demo
VMWare requires a 64-bit host machine. If you're not sure whether your host machine is 64-bit, we recommend you run the VMware Processor Compatibility Checker.