Krugle Enterprise v5 Now Available
Krugle v5 Expands Industry Leading Code Search Solution
Redwood City, California - April 18, 2014 - The Aragon Consulting Group today announced the release and general availability of Krugle Enterprise v5. With the fifth major release of the industry leading enterprise search and discovery solution designed specifically for software development organizations, Krugle brings important new capabilities and expands the list of ALM and SCM repositories supported with its SCMI secure data integration technology. New features in this release of Krugle include:
- Automated Code Monitoring AutoSearch® lets you run any Krugle search automatically -- on a schedule you define. Results are tabulated and updated in easy-to-explore summary charts. The notification option sends you an email when your AutoSearch query finds new results.
- Save and Reuse Searches The new Saved Search manager lets you store and reuse Krugle search queries, including search qualifiers and facet filter settings - making frequently used searches more consistent, powerful and accessible.
- Search More SCM/ALM Systems Krugle v5 adds support for Rational Team Concert and Rational Asset Manager; also included: updated Krugle connectors for Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Git, Mercurial, Perforce and Microsoft Office documents.
Krugle Enterprise is the only search engine designed from the ground up to meet the demanding, unique information access requirements of the modern software development organization. Krugle continuously and automatically collects and organizes all software development information - including software source code, deployment scripts, issue tracking system records, change requests, requirements documents and deployment artifacts - so that users can instantly search, discover and extract relevant development, testing, deployment and support information.
Krugle Enterprise Delivers Comprehensive Visibility into Key Development Assets and Insights
With v5, Krugle Enterprise expands supports for teams that use modern version control and ALM systems. Krugle can deep search a vast range of development repository types to create a powerful search and discovery knowledge base that draws on the key knowledge assets of the development organization - including all code files, build and deployment scripts, and Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Word, .pdf, .xml, .txt and rtf files. Krugle preserves references between files so that relevant files and process information can easily be retrieved and used in Krugle searches.
How Businesses Benefit from Krugle Enterprise support
Krugle Enterprise provides the industry's most advanced and reliable "federation layer" to teams that work with digital information stored in version control systems, issue tracking databases and document repositories. Krugle automatically aggregates and unifies this information to provide users with immediate, "high value" insights into user specific software development, testing and troubleshooting issues. Krugle uniquely improves productivity and decision making in critical design, development and support tasks, including:
- - Code and knowledge reuse and sharing
- - Software change management and impact analysis
- - Learning and knowledge transfer
- - Software technical support and troubleshooting
About Krugle Enterprise
Software is a vast and ever growing embodiment of your organization's most valuable intellectual property. Krugle transforms this intellectual property into "on demand" repository of collective expertise that every member of the development team can grow and profit from. Krugle enables faster, better decision making in software design, testing, deployment and support. Krugle has built its leadership in Enterprise Search for Development around three key pillars:
- Technology Krugle search technology delivers quick, incisive answers - across software source code, development artifacts, record systems and project management records.
- Complete Coverage Krugle interfaces with the widest range of development systems to provide unified access to the information that guides crucial development decisions.
- Robust Deployment Krugle is a secure, reliable and scalable enterprise solution that has been proven in the most demanding software development organizations in finance, communications, high technology and defense organizations.
Try Krugle NowDownload Krugle Basic Krugle Online Demo
VMWare requires a 64-bit host machine. If you're not sure whether your host machine is 64-bit, we recommend you run the VMware Processor Compatibility Checker.